Ron Artest REALLY Loves In-N-Out Burgers

I need a Double-Double, Animal Style. NOW!
For the second time this month, the NBA has rescinded a technical foul called against a Los Angeles Laker. This time, it's Ron Artest who was T'd up after the Lakers and Clippers got into a shoving match late in their game on Sunday. The decision means Ron-Ron gets to hold onto $4,000 he otherwise would have been fined if the technical remained in place. What does that mean to Artest? Lunch, of course.
"I could've bought 10,000 In-N-Out Burgers," Artest told the L.A. Times. "I rather would've done that than give it away. I'm going to get 10 burgers [after Monday's game]. I love In-N-Out. It's addicting. It's the only reason I'm here in L.A. If it wasn't for In-N-Out Burger, I probably would've gone to Memphis or something."
Really? That's all it took to get him to Los Angeles? Somewhere Donald Sterling is tearing his hair out wondering how the Lakers get all the breaks. Well, we're sure he would be tearing his hair out if we believed he was ever paying attention to anything that happens in the NBA. Meanwhile, everyone else in Los Angeles is busy trying to figure out exactly which In-N-Out sells 40-cent hamburgers.

Looks like the Lakers nutritionist is back on the case. And after they'd gotten Lamar Odom's sweet tooth under control...

No comments:

Post a Comment