MMmmmMMm!! Lion Taco's!!

Okay, so I'm all with trying new things and embracing other cultures, but I'm not sure that I can get excited to throw a Lion Meat Taco Tuesday!

Well...

A Tucson, AZ taco restaurant that has already has served up python, alligator, elk, kangaroo, rattlesnake and turtle are willing to do just that!.

Yes, Ladies and Gentlemen! Lion meat is now on the menu!!

Boca Tacos y Tequila says it's accepting prepaid orders for African lion tacos, to be served starting Feb. 16. Orders must be placed by Feb. 7 and owner Bryan Mazon says there are already a few reservations from curious customers.

Mazon says his restaurant started offering exotic tacos on its menu every Wednesday about six months ago and has tried "just about anything we can get our hands on."

According to the Food and Drug Administration, lion and other game meat can be sold as long as the species isn't endangered.

The Arizona Daily Star says most of Boca's exotic tacos range between $3 and $4. The lion tacos will cost $8.75 apiece.

Hey, if thats your thing, I'm not mad at you! I think I will just stick with Beef, Chicken, Steak, Fish, Shrimp and my favorite... Turkey tacos!

No comments:

Post a Comment