Lil Wayne Is Mad At LeBron James & Dwyane Wade

Would you be eager to talk to this man?
Add one more to the growing list of people pissed off at LeBron James.

This time it's recently-freed rapper Lil Wayne, who told Rolling Stone magazine that he's upset because James and Dwyane Wade, aka two of The Heatles, wouldn't say hello to him when he sat courtside at a recent Heat/Hornets game in New Orleans.
"Them n****s never speak to a n****," he says. "They don't chuck me the deuce or nothing. N**** spent all that money on them f****** tickets ... Come holla at me. We sit right by them little b****-ass n****s. At least come ask me why I'm not rooting for you."
Um...yeah. I'm sure they're eager to figure out why you're not rooting for them. It's probably the same reason that pretty much everyone outside of South Florida isn't rooting for them. I'm now eagerly awaiting the LeBron James response where he talks about his plans to go to a Lil Wayne show and tell Weezy why he'd rather listen to The Dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment