Jay Cutler Went Out Like A Punk Bitch!



Some NFL players went to Twitter to show their discuss for Chicago Bears QB Jay Cutler going out like a sucka in the NFC Championship game vs. The Green Bay Packers.


Here’s a Twitter sample of some of the reaction:

Maurice Jones-Drew: “All I’m saying is that he can finish the game on a hurt knee … I played the whole season on one …”

Asante Samuel: ‘If he was my teammate I would be looking at him sideways. … I luv my QB @mikevick he has the heart of a lion. I guess others are scared of success.”

Kirk Morrison: “If my knee was hurt or acl/mcl/pcl sprain, I would not be standing up on the sideline.”

Darnell Dockett: “If I’m on chicago team jay cutler has to wait till me and the team shower get dressed and leave before he comes in the locker room!”

These Tweets game before we new that Cutler hurt his MCL.

The problem that I have with Cutler is that he should've been dragged off the field with a stretcher looking like he was hit by a snipper from the clock tower in Higher Learning. Malik should have run to his aide and then gone after Aaron Rogers. You dont stand on the sideline and not helping your 2nd and 3rd string QB's at all.

1 comment:

  1. I think it had more to do with his body language and attitude than anything. I agree he did bitch out and could've went longer

    ReplyDelete